Friday, September 6, 2019

My Bahamas Fundraising page, International Medical Relief



Medical Relief Fundraising

I think this is the URL for the actual fundraising page. (I don't think this post would process a donation)..    .http://www.internationalmedicalrelief.org/fund-raising/?mid=11133

Helping Dr. Carolyn Kenyon ‘s Bahamas disaster relief trip funding

image description
I am fortunate to have time available and will be joining an International Medical Relief team to supply disaster medical assistance in the Bahamas in a few weeks. I will fund my travel , but your generous donations will help me buy critical medical supplies for the trip. This organization is essentially all volunteer but does amazing work. Consider coming on a trip yourself-there is something to do for everyone , even kids have come and helped. Please consider a donation -use my donations link below - and follow my original Haiti relief blog for updates: “VicariousAdventuresBlog.blogspot.com Thank you for every penny . Carolyn
Share - FacebookPost - TwitterEmail It

Make A Payment - Carolyn Kenyon

$

No comments:

Post a Comment